- Affordable, low-cost services that achieve high impact results
- Personalized and attentive customer service
- Dedicated marketing services for short-term, retainer-free projects
- Direction and advice on building revenue with DIY marketing
Non-profits and Community-Based Organizations
- Develop a strong brand identity early on
- Attracting sponsors and donations with strategic fundraising
- Produce effective and professional outreach and promotional tools
Niche Marketing – specializing in GLBT and African-American communities
- Target specific communities without the risk of using patronizing marketing ploys
- Discover where to find the audience and the best medium for communication
- Cater to several niches with one service or product with effectively tailored messaging
Part-time, by project, or for consultation, as an independent consultant, you save on big-agency overhead with the bell and whistles you don't need, as well as the costs associated with full-time employees.
As PART-TIME MARKETING DIRECTOR: Whether you're full-time marketing staff person is on parental leave, or you're in an organizational transition period, or you're looking for some on-going (but not FT or permanent) marketing help, we are available to meet your needs. With very little training on your SOPs, we pick up where your staff left off or where you need the most attention addressed.
As PROJECT MARKETING SERVICES: If you are a small business that typically doesn't have a need for on-going marketing but are looking to launch a specific program, we can help you. From developing and producing a collateral package, to completing an online, print or broadcast media buy, to building a social media plan with purpose and strategy, we will lead these projects from conception to execution.
As MARKETING CONSULT: Consider yourself a DIY-kind of business but you need to be pointed in the right direction? We are available on a per-hour or contract basis to take you through what marketing strategies and tactics can help you achieve your goals. We provide an in depth analysis of what marketing will work best for your business and how you, as a business owner, can implement and track targeted campaigns.
San Diego Convention & Visitors Bureau
Adgenuity Marketing Solutions Inc.
Embassy Suites La Quinta Hotel & Spa
Bay Bird Inc. Public Relations
Mama's Kitchen San Diego
Show Imaging Inc.
San Diego Spirits Festival
California State University, Long Beach
San Diego Surge Women's Football
The People's Produce Project San Diego